Happy New Year! Another year, another opportunity to start fresh! While I am grateful for all the things good and bad, that happened in 2018, I know that 2019 is sure to have more in store!
Each year, I set some intentions that I use to guide my decision making! See my list for 2019 below!
List of Intentions for 2019:
- Let go of fear and self-doubt
- Take chances, even when there is a chance I may fail
- Be consistent, my blog and in my personal life
- Increase discipline- finish what I have started
- Be ok with saying NO
- Taking time to plan and be intentional with what I say YES to
- Take more time for self-care
- Slow down to stop and listen to the voice of God, ask him to order my steps
- Keep SHINING, never letting anyone dull my light!
Speaking of shining, this SHEIN Plus Slim Fitted Bardot Sequin Dress is just the right dress to SHINE BRIGHT all year. I got this look in a size 2xl and it is a comfortable fit (not super tight) that will give you room to dance the night away! If looking on shein.com, Search ID: 603108 http://bit.ly/2q9ZqDo
Looking for a showstopper dress to hit the town for your next event? Check out the dress here and use code POLICY15 to save on all PLUS Size items at shein.com
What are some of your intentions for 2019? Do you have a word or phrase that you are using for the year? Share with me below in the comments!